Wednesday, August 02, 2006

90 Minutes to Norway...

I've arrived safely in Amsterdam after a quiet flight...I'll board the flight to Stavanger in about 30 minutes to get this adventure kicked off.

We arrived as the sun was rising over the clouds and saw a plane pass underneath us which was kinda trippy ....haven't actually seen one quite that close. But I felt confident in our captain since I saw him in the lobby at the hotel in Houston and he assured me that he would get us all here safely, and he did, lol.

I'm still kinda amazed that I'm here and that all the planning for the last 4+ years is becoming real thanks to Elin & Daniel who have become the Norwegian angels I couldn't have begun to imagine way back on April 17, 2002 when the first inkling of the iCREATE vision began to emerge.

That's all for now. I am a bit tired since I haven't slept since yesterday and we have a 7 hour time difference, but It's exciting to be traveling again & that you're joining me on this Norwegian journey!

rg

No comments: