Monday, April 02, 2007

Greater Stavanger Economic Development



My friend Elin Oftedal works for this organization and she is the one who has had the greatest faith in bringing the iCREATE model to Norway to help develop their entrepreneurial class. I had the opportunity to meet some of the folks when I was in Norway last August, the majority of them were on vacation. Which, quite frankly, amazed me since I think I'd take my vacation during the very long and very cold winter. But, Norwegians have their own perspective on the world. This blog will showcase that point of view by highlighting some of the people, places and events throughout Norway.

There are two big stories that will be tracked as well:
Stavanger 2008 and the development of the Sister City relationship between Austin Texas and Kristiansand Norway.

Much more information to come, until then, explore the Stavanger 2008 site. If you ever thought about going to Norway, 2008 will be a fantastic time to go!

rg

No comments: